Click column header to sort
- Lead the Transformation:- Set ambitious yet achievable milestones for our security transformation journey.- Engage with cross-functional teams, including Principle Engineers and Product and Engineering Architects, ensuring alignment with broader organizational and security goals.- Monitor and report on transformation progress using defined KPIs, and adjust strategies as necessary. - Integrate DevSecOps:- Collaborate with development teams to embed security checks within CI/CD pipelines ensuring seamless security integrations.- Evaluate the effectiveness of security integrations using pertinent metrics, and continuously improve our DevSecOps practices.- Regularly review and upgrade security toolsets based on performance metrics and evolving threats.- Assist with the Development of the SOC:- Assist in defining the structure, roles, and responsibilities within the Security Operations Center (SOC).- Collaborate with IT to ensure the necessary infrastructure and tools are in place for effective SOC operations.- Develop and refine a comprehensive incident response plan, ensuring swift and coordinated action during security events.- Stakeholder Engagement:- Organize regular touchpoints with business units, using metrics to demonstrate security performance and garner feedback.- Translate stakeholder feedback into actionable security initiatives improving our security posture.- Ensure transparency and open communication in security operations, building trust across the organization.- Performance Reviews:- Conduct regular performance reviews of security measures, identifying areas of improvement and recommending enhancements.- Work closely with Principle Engineers and Product and Engineering Architects to ensure security measures are robust and effective.- Use metrics to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of security operations, driving continuous improvement.
Application Management- Responsible for SAP SuccessFactors application support- Responsible for realising the changes and optimisations within SAP SuccessFactors- Responsible for up-to-date application documentation.- Responsible for managing the SAP SuccessFactors delivered updates to the application- Responsible for managing the vendor tickets.- Support in scoping and serve as a SME for projects related to new implementation and integrations.- Provide support to other business applications in relation to the applications that are integrated with SAP SuccessFactors- Alignment with the relevant internal departments like security, compliance, business process management.- Current core applications next to SAP SuccessFactors are: SFDC, Gainsight, Impartner, Netsuite, Okta, Jira, ConfluenceAccess Management - Responsible to provide access based on “least privileges” only- Understanding of information security and Data Privacy regulations and how to apply these.Change Management- Partner with the business stakeholders and configure new demand or changes to SAP SuccessFactors. Advise on how the requirements can be best delivered based on the Mambu landscape.- Understanding of the market developments and translating this to optimised and value adding solutions for Mambuvians. - Manage the application updates delivered by the vendor and advise the business stakeholders on how these can improve our processes and ensure continued smooth operation.- Develop automated test scenarios between the core business applications to deliver a valued solution and predict the effect of changes.- Keep a documented audit trail for changes and new implementations.
- ensure that the Mambu Data Platform is highly available, performs consistently, the infrastructure can scale without any downtime.- care deeply about building better solutions for our customers and each other, about doing something that’s never been done before.- enable development teams to autonomously make use of the platform to deliver product features at a higher pace, using automation wherever possible.- learn new things and share knowledge and best practices to the team and organisation to improve delivery, ensure accessibility and observability of Mambu Cloud Platform.- lead and coach team members to the victory, making sure we continuously grow our technical and organisational capabilities.
Your mission is to:Reporting to the SVP of Commercial, you will be part of a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a market leader in composable banking. Our team has the exciting opportunity to drive business growth at Mambu. This is a high impact role where you will be working cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders. The Mambu technology strategic partner ecosystem is a critical business objective for the company to grow and accelerate our success globally. Your mission: As Mambu’s Partner Sales Director you will be pivotal in leading and advancing our vision through strategic partner alliances, where mutual revenue growth is your focus, and solidifying our leading market presence is a priority.- Develop a Partner GTM which increases the scale and impact of Mambu in the market by building the most trusted relationships, investing in our partner’s success and rewarding them for jointly growing out business together- Driving partner revenue and Mambu revenue- Develop, manage and expand relationships with consultancies, Ccloud Sservice Pprovider’s, local sSystem integratorsI’s and strategic technology partners.- Expand sales motions to increase partner-led sales success.- Operationalize and manage framework agreements and contracts with partners which include all aspects of the joint proposition, investments, marketing, joint commitments, commercials, business plans, business reviews, engagement model, risk management etc.- Responsible for a global team of Partner Account Managers who are aligned to regional sales leaders and delivering on regional sales targets- Strategically manage the largest most important partners for Mambu with a small group of dedicated Partner execs at a central level measuring and responsible for impact within the sales regions. - Drive commercial and operational performance of the partnerships, with the partners directly at senior levels and working with other teams in Mambu and the partners.- Flow-to-work (Global, Region, Country) in the pursuit of commercial performance with high priority partners.- Focus on high value activities that drive sales and profit growth for both the partner & Mambu; Partner sourced pipeline contribution.- Understand and effectively represent the Mambu Partner Program (MPP), all promotions and product portfolio offered by Mambu and its partner marketplace, as well as, articulate the value propositions and use cases to partners.- Think and act strategically to provide guidance and structure to the Partner, overseeing effective partner enablement with the purpose of increasing the self-sufficiency of the partner.- Develop joint go-to-market plans which can be driven top-down across priority geographies.- Serve as a point of escalation and issue resolution for blockers affecting high priority partners.- Ensure the success of our partners, and be the highly valued and key business partner of the partner.- Deliver partner governance including KPIs, reporting, QBRs.- Work with the company’s specialist teams (Solution Architects, Product Managers, etc) to assure the feasibility of blueprint designs for real-world success.
- Solve technical issues reported by our customers- Drive resolution of production incidents- Continuously work on improving observability of Mambu’s production- Drive product reliability improvement effort across Mambu- Automate repetitive tasks to improve operational efficiency- Continuously build and evolve technical knowledge base- Be an ambassador of SRE culture and mindset in Mambu
- Build software that resolves real life loans-related problems for a high number of customers and impacting millions of end-users.- Deal with complex calculations which require a high degree of logical thinking on top of technical skills.- Lead feature delivery from design to planning, implementation and deployment.- Identify, propose and contribute to/coordinate architectural improvements.
- Design and implement clean, scalable and reusable code using Java Architect RESTful web services, both sync and async- Work with cloud service providers (GCP, AWS, Azure) and the associated architectural patterns (serverless computing, configuration as code, containers, Kubernetes, API gateway etc.)- Contribute to development of CI and CD pipelines (GitLab, ArgoCD)- Design and implementation of Islamic Banking features in collaboration with the Product and Engineering Manager, along with required infrastructure, scaling, performance tuning and optimization- Work with our emerging microservices, implement data management and the associated patterns (e.g. CQRS, CDC, Saga, DB per service)- Drive Proof of Concept projects that may hold the base of new features or new directions to be pursued- Make templating of messaging easier with a configuration as code approach- Maintain application security by tackling vulnerabilities
- Ensure that the Mambu Cloud Platform is highly available, performs consistently, the infrastructure can scale without any downtime.- Care deeply about building better solutions for our customers and each other, about doing something that’s never been done before.- Enable development teams to autonomously make use of the platform to deliver product features at a higher pace, using automation wherever possible.- Learn new things and share knowledge and best practices to the team and organisation to improve delivery, ensure accessibility and observability of Mambu Cloud Platform.- Lead and coach team members to the victory, making sure we continuously grow our technical and organisational capabilities.
If you you need help, to find an open role which suits you, then please apply here. Someone from our TA team will try to match your CV with a job suitable for you and guide you through the process.